- Dr. Elie Elhadj, Former Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, Executive Committee, Arab National Bank, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Ph.D. from London University, School of Oriental and African Studies. Author of: The Islamic Shield. Arab Resistance to Democratic and Religious Reforms (August 2006)
- Mona Eltahawy, Egyptian-American journalist, specialized in Islam in the west issues and women's rights in Islam.
- Yosri Fouda, Egyptian Journalist, chief investigative reporter for Aljazeera and director of its London office.
- Rabbi Dr. Marc Gopin, Director of George Mason University's Center on Religion, Diplomacy and Conflict Resolution.
- Hind Kabawat, Hind leads a variety of public diplomacy efforts in Syria to promote interfaith tolerance and cooperation, modernization and reform, as well as educational innovations in conflict resolution and diplomacy education.
- Dr. Joshua Landis, Co-Director, Center of Middle East Studies, University of Oklahoma.
- Dr. Raafat Saade, Concordia University, on-line learning specialist
- Patrick Seale, leading British writer on the Middle East, and the author of The Struggle for Syria; also, Asad of Syria: The Struggle for the Middle East; and Abu Nidal: A Gun for Hire